Guidelines for the BCCA Litter Listings
Revised June, 2016
This document as a PDF
GUIDELINES FOR BCCA LITTER LISTING PROGRAM
The corresponding secretary maintains the listing. Litter listing requests must be submitted to the corresponding secretary on the official BCCA Litter Listing Form which can be found on the BCCA Website.
HEALTH TEST REQUIREMENTS
All sires and dams must have proof of hip, eye and thyroid testing regardless of age.
Dogs that are deceased and sire litters are exempt from the eye and thyroid requirements if they died prior to January 1, 2011. A copy of the health tests not listed on the OFA website (e.g., eye exams or thyroid tests not submitted to OFA; and preliminary OFA hip clearances) must accompany this form. Acceptable testing for listing is as follows:
- HIPS: OFA, PennHIP, BVA, FCI or OVC.
- EYES: OFA, or a copy of the eye exam not submitted.
- OFA thyroid test results, or
- Thyroid test results from an OFA approved laboratory, or
- Thyroid Profile 5&tmark; (T4, free T4, T3, free T3, TgAA) (Hemolife thyroid profile laboratory result), or
- Thyroid Profile 4 (T4, free T4, T3, free T3) (Hemolife thyroid profile laboratory result)