BCCA Board Member
Revised October, 2013
Board members shall represent the membership and keep the welfare of the club as their first priority. They shall be a part of the decision-making process of the Board. In addition, it is strongly recommended that all Board members serve on at least one BCCA committee or act as a liaison for other committees.
- Read the Board Packet thoroughly each month and return ballots to the recording secretary by the 21st of each month.
- Interact with other Board members and the membership in a positive way.
- Contribute your ideas and suggestions to the Board — be an integral part of the process.
- Contribute your unique talents through serving on committees or taking on projects for the good of the club.
- Communicate with other Board members through the Board List.
- Attend the ABM and AGM each year if at all possible.