BCCA Past President
Revised October, 2013
To serve as a bridge between the past and president when a new president takes office.
- Offer support for the new president
- Be available to answer questions and make suggestions as needed.
- Read the Board Packet thoroughly each month.
- Interact with other Board members and the membership in a positive way.
- Contribute your ideas and suggestions to the Board — be an integral part of the process
- Communicate with other Board members through the Board List.
- Attend the ABM and AGM each year if at all possible.
Has served as president for at least the preceding year.