BCCA Vice President
Revised October, 2013
The Vice-President shall have the duties and exercise the powers of the President in case of the President’s death, absence or incapacity.
- Maintain and update all official BCCA Guidelines.
- Maintain and update all official BCCA Job Descriptions for officers/board members and make certain that new members of the Board receive copies of the appropriate job descriptions when elected to office.
- Maintain and update all official BCCA Committee Responsibilities.
- Provide copies of the appropriate guidelines and job descriptions to the nominating committee when they begin their work.
- Submit all Guidelines, Job Descriptions, and Committee Responsibilities to the webmaster for posting on the website and update as necessary.
- Serve as the Board liaison for affiliate clubs.
- Member in good standing of the BCCA for at least two consecutive years.
- Knowledge and understanding of BCCA Constitution and By-laws, Standing Rules, and Guidelines.
- Knowledge of the maintenance of Yahoo lists.