Donate to BCCA Rescue
BCCA Rescue is a 501(c)4 non-profit organization. The monies collected through donations and from adoption fees go directly toward helping needy Beardies with vet care, boarding, fostering, transportation, or other expenses needed to help get them to their new homes.
There are multiple ways to donate to Rescue:
- Donate directly to Rescue using a check, credit card, or PayPal to the BCCA Treasurer.
- Donate items to the annual National Specialty auction. (30% of the proceeds are designated for Rescue.)
- Donate to Rescue through the Memorial Fund, in memory of a special Beardie.
- Include Rescue in your estate planning.
- Some affiliate clubs collect donations to Rescue, or make donations from the proceeds of an event.
- If you want to donate to Rescue and enjoy the tax benefits of a charitable donation, donate to the BCCA Charitable Trust (a 501(c)3 non-profit) and earmark the funds for Rescue.
Donating By Check or Money Order
Send your donation to the BCCA Treasurer:
35859 Elkridge Run
Elizabeth, CO 80107
Donating via a Credit Card or PayPal
Contact the BCCA Treasurer for credit card or PayPal donations, or use the handy button below.
Note: Donations made directly to BCCA Rescue are not tax-deductible. If you prefer to make a tax-deductible donation, donate to rescue through the BCCA Charitable Trust.